Louisiana Wood Pellet Grills make it easy to prepare and serve the finest in 'World Class, Wood-Fired Gourmet Goodness'. It uses only all-natural cooking-grade wood pellets for fuel. NO gas, propane or charcoal. Built to last and designed to deliver immediate success. The easy to operate Digital Control Center oven control gives you precise control from 180°F(82°C) Fahrenheit to 600°F (315 °C). And by using the included programmable meat probe interface, you can cook and control automatically with precision.
An electric ignition and fan-forced air accelerate and maintain a clear burning flame for an abundance of convection heat and clean, flavorful smoke. The 'Flame Broiler' allows for both 'Direct' and 'Indirect' cooking while adding flavor back to your cooking and channeling excess grease away. Best of all, you get nearly 900 square inches of porcelain coated crowd pleasing cooking surface: 633 square inch main surface and 280 square inch removable upper cooking rack. With the amazing versatility and flavor of real wood cooking, the LG900 will allow any new or aspiring backyard cook to Smoke ribs, jerky, fish; bake biscuits, pizza; Grill burgers, vegetables, or sear or charbroil a steak with confidence, every time.
The Louisiana wood pellet grill is the perfect pick for a larger family. It’s not a dainty grill. If you have a household that consists of four or five people, or if you enjoy large family gatherings and typically barbecue on the weekends, then this is the ideal size for you.
Few grills actually allow you to simply walk away once you toss the meat on. This Louisiana Grills model does a good job of controlling the heat, giving you the confidence to do just that. BBQ masters who are looking for a little freedom, a lot of power, and a ton of heat will be well-served by the LG 900—but, as always, the specs speak for themselves.
- Digital Control Center – Oven Board
- Full Function Programmable Meat Probe
- 180°F(82°C) to 600°F (315°C) Temp Range (*5 degree increments)
- Porcelain Coated Cast Iron Main Cooking Rack
- Porcelain Coated Steel Removable Upper Cooking Rack
- Indirect/Direct Flame Cooking with Standard Flame broiler
- 100% All Natural Hardwood Pellets
- Full Stainless Steel Burn Grate
- Fan Forced Convection Cooking
- 300 Watt Auto Igniter
- Proprietary Exhaust System for even smoking
- Automatic Start Up and Cool Down
- Power Source: 230 Volt 50hz 3 prong electrical appliance
- Total Cooking Surface: 913 Square Inches
- Main Level: 633 Square Inches
- Upper Level: 280 Square Inches
- Burger Capacity: 57
- Heavy Duty 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Heavy Duty Casters and Wheels
- High Temp Powder Coat Finish
- 14 lb Hopper Capacity
- Large Stainless Steel Stay Cool Vented Handle
- Solid Bottom Shelf
- Dome Thermometer with Bezel
Assembled – 43.75″H x 45.75″W x 24″D, 161 lbs
Packaged – 25.25″H x 37.75″W x 22.5″ D, 178lbs