The popularity of charcoal cooking has been steadily increasing over the past 10-years. To meet that demand Yoder Smokers has introduced large format charcoal grills that cater to the folks who are cooking for a crowd. The 24x36" grill boasts 864 square inches of cooking surface. Key features that cooks will immediately appreciate are the variable height charcoal basket, the ability to cook indirectly and the stainless steel front shelf. The grill is mounted on 8" pneumatic tires which makes easy work out of positioning the grill.
- Cooking Surface 864 Sq. Inches
- Overall Length 47.9 "
- Overall Height 47.7"
- Overall Depth 37.5" (Including Front Shelf)
- Weight 378 lbs
- Charcoal basket has 5 height adjustments for precise heat control
- Full length ash and grease tray slides out for easy adjustment
- Easily set up for indirect grilling
- 2 adjustable combustion air vents deliver even burn
- Grill body constructed from 10-gauge, lid from 12-gauge, and charcoal basket constructed from 7-gauge steel