Quickly achieve 700 degrees for searing steak, 400 degrees for indirect grilling, 200 - 250 degrees for barbecuing or down to 150 degrees for slow smoking and warming. Yes, it's that versatile. Remove the top rack(s) in the vertical chamber and gain access to the Durango's hanging bar for hanging your favorite slow smoking foods. As with all Yoder products, the heavy ¼ inch steel construction and efficient air flow management system produce blue ribbon results, with minimal effort.*
*All images reflect Loaded Durango: Includes counterweight, second shelf, and heat management plate.
- Cooking Surface 1910 Sq. Inches
- Two 19.5"x19" Cooking Grates in Main Chamber
- Four 18.75" Dia. Cooking Grates in Vertical Chamber
- 18"x19" Cooking Grate in Firebox
- Optional 19"x33.5" 2nd Level Slide-Out Shelf
- Overall Length 86"
- Overall Height 82.5"
- Overall Depth 34.6" (Including Front Shelf)
- Weight 765 lbs
- Pot Warmer
- Stay Cool Handles
- Wagon Wheels
- Grease Drain
- Offset Firebox
- Log Grate
- Temperature Gauges