Yoder Smokers Wood Fired Pellet Grills are designed and build in Kansas, USA and combine leading technology with handmade build quality. Yoder Smokers didn't invent the wood fired pellet grill but they have perfected it.
For ample cooking space, the YS640 Pellet Grill is your ideal choice. The bottom cooking area is 80 x 50 cm and all 240v models come standard with a 71 x 40 cm second shelf.
The YS640 also comes standard with a Variable Displacement Damper which allows you to set up two completely different heat zones for "reverse searing" those thick steaks.
The body is manufactured from 3.6mm thick steel so it will not only hold its temperature, but deliver you the cooking versatility and rugged reliability to last for a lifetime.
- Cooking Surface 1,070 Sq. Inches
- Two 16"x20" Cooking Grates in Main Chamber
- 15.5"x28" 2nd Level Slide-Out shelf
- Overall Length 61" (Including Side Shelf)
- Overall Height 54"
- Overall Depth 36.24" (Including Front Shelf)
- Hopper Capacity 20 lbs
- Weight 335 lbs
- 2nd Level Slide-Out Shelf
- Stay Cool Handles
- Grease Drain
- Door Counter Weight
- Digital Control System
- Front and Side Shelves Made From 7/16" Hard Chrome Plated Round Bar Steel